Samstag, 8. Februar 2014

FUCK OFF, NULAND !



"Fuck The EU" - US State Department Blasts Europe by US assistant secretary of state Victoria Nuland

Fuck the 68's

Fuck the rain, Fuck the pain, Fuck the plain

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
 

Fuck the vulgar slang !

es wird alles nur halb so heiß gegessen wie's gekocht  wird


help yourself

 
 
Can anybody tell me the official name of the
 jabber they  babble in U.S.A?
 
If I were the Queen, I would declare war.
 
It's such an easy thing, half way to the Falklands
They say, Hitlers U-boats were so near to Manhatten, that they could watch
people during rush hour through the periscope or so.
So, what's the problem ?
Really, are there any obstacles which could hinder the British?

 Cameron, always Cameron! Fuck off C.......

 

4 Kommentare:

  1. I don't give a fuck, whether I'm stale now,
    but down with the vulgar slang and four-letter-words.

    To the devil with piss and shit and tits.

    Still your contribution are fucking great.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Honi soit qui mal y pense!

      Again,
      if I were the Queen, I would be extremely amused (secretly)
      and knight you the next member of The Most Noble Order of the Garter.

      When I was young, I picked up some English in London.
      Fuck or fucking they used scarcely. I refer to the upper class with stiff upper lip

      Fucking Germans or fuck the Huns was respectively is politically absolutely correct, if British say so, British only!

      Das walte Hugo & golly gosh

      Löschen
  2. Many thanks for the great honour.

    My tender lips will praise you lifelong

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wir sitzen im Glashaus und sollten nicht mit Steinen schmeißen!
    In Deutschland geht es in Sachen Benehmen steil bergab .
    Wenn ältliche Tv-Tussis sich verbale Entgleisungen wie "geil" und "ficken" leisten disqualifizieren sie sich selbst: Quassel-Votzen

    AntwortenLöschen